Tweeterhead Adam West 1:6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why there isn't much love for this one, I love it. I already preordered and I'll be honored to have Adam West's signature too. In my opinion, the likeness to Adam West is way better than the likeness of the Catwoman statue to Julie Newmar :dunno

Not sure why there isn't much love for this one, I love it. I already preordered and I'll be honored to have Adam West's signature too. In my opinion, the likeness to Adam West is way better than the likeness of the Catwoman statue to Julie Newmar :dunno

It's not that I don't like it, I just don't like the price on it. I think I may still snap one up though but it won't be the signature version. Usually they have a regular edition, like the catwoman and I can get a pretty nice discount from an online retailer.

It's not that I don't like it, I just don't like the price on it. I think I may still snap one up though but it won't be the signature version. Usually they have a regular edition, like the catwoman and I can get a pretty nice discount from an online retailer.

I don't like the price of any statue :lol

I totally understand passing on this because of the price, but I'm totally willing to dish extra for the signature. The chances of me meeting Adam West and getting his authentic signature are unlikely so I'm willing to pay more for it but I understand why someone would hesitate on this

There is something about the face on this piece that doesn't quite 'sell' West's Batman to me, but I can't pick what it is.

I don't think it is even a remotely bad piece by any stretch of the imagination, but something about it just doesn't quite feel right to me, and keeps me away from grabbing this.

I think this is very well done. The likeness seems totally there in some aspects but slightly weird in others which is hard to describe.

Just love Adam West's attitude! Always a class act.

Back