Tweeterhead Adam West 1:6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afattori

Super Freak
Reaction score
bm1.jpg
bm3.jpg
bm4-340x454.jpg

Not feeling this one. Preordered limited edition Julie Newmar Catwoman, but something bothers me about this one. The face looks off. $299.00 price tag plus shipping. Already have Batman and Robin 1966 Hot Toys. Might be a pass for me. Just way too much stuff coming out.

Thats what I think also, they made him look to young and the eyes to pretty(second guessing this comment lol). Main reason I bought Catwoman statue was because of my fear that HT's will not make Julie Newmar catwoman.

Probably less than an extra 100.00. Shame, I just started with statues and Julie Newmar Catwoman will be my first. I was hoping this one would have blown me away like she did. Since I have 1:6 HT's West and Ward, that might be the reason the impression level is not as great. I don't know though.

Looks ok but it's not as good as Catwoman. I'll wait to decide if I'm going to collect this line after a couple more statues are revealed to see if the quality on the others matches the Newmar statue. From what I see here, I'll pass.

I think it looks great. I'll show some love for this. Catwoman is their definite masterpiece, but this is a really nice statue.

He looks a little derpy there. Say what you will now but when I watched 60s Batman reruns, Adam West was cool as ******.

And he still is :)

Batgirl will probably be a purchase.

I think it looks phenomenal, and huge, but phenomenal. Did anyone see the video Tweeterhead posted of Adam West unveiling it on Facebook? It was a delight to watch.

I think it looks phenomenal, and huge, but phenomenal. Did anyone see the video Tweeterhead posted of Adam West unveiling it on Facebook? It was a delight to watch.

yep!!! video was awesome and its really a great statue. awesome likeness. really captures the show perfectly. And its really cool to see Adam West supporting it. :)

I really would like to collect this line, but I don't know if I'd be able to resist the completist urge, and, with 14 of them, as well as the absolute ton of other stuff that I want. There's no possible way. I would have to start being a $10K a night Gigolo or something, and I think that's way overestimating what I'd actually be worth.:lol Either that or start selling off body parts.:lol

Back