The Last of Us - the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iK1X5Ce.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

"The Last of Us: The Movie"

"Based on the best selling Video Game based on a bunch of movies based on a bunch of books and based on a bunch of movies that weren't books and a bunch of books that weren't movies."

"Coming Soon to a Theater near you."

How dare you Batfan! Last of Us was epeek! The movie is gonna win Ocars, Grammies, because of the game. ZoMg I just realized the game should have won the Nobel prize. I want this movie to happen man, so original! So awesome! They should adapt everything awesome to movies! I hope they adapt Kellogg's into a movie as well! Ellie for president!

I've never seen or read a story (the Joel/Ellie story not the infected dystopian future story) like The Last of Us. There's a lot more to it than "zombie apocalypse" and "man takes care of child". :lol

I've never seen or read a story (the Joel/Ellie story not the infected dystopian future story) like The Last of Us. There's a lot more to it than "zombie apocalypse" and "man takes care of child". :lol

It borrows, like many movies before it, but it does have many of it's own worthwhile elements. The relationship between Joel and Ellie being the most important part of the story. Their story is quite moving. If you've played it, you'll know what I'm talking about.

How dare you Batfan! Last of Us was epeek! The movie is gonna win Ocars, Grammies, because of the game. ZoMg I just realized the game should have won the Nobel prize. I want this movie to happen man, so original! So awesome! They should adapt everything awesome to movies! I hope they adapt Kellogg's into a movie as well! Ellie for president!

I was just joking around. I adore the game. Even the ending, which some people *****ed about, I felt was beautiful.

I really hope that they wouldn't mess it up. The Last of Us was amazing and I would hate to see it tarnish with a bad movie.

Sony is doing this right? I expect ellie to have swords and telekinesis by the 4th movie.

I still firmly maintain my position that Deadwood and SOA's Ray McKinnon should play David in any live-action adaptation of TLOU.:lecture

Ray.jpg

I still firmly maintain my position that Deadwood and SOA's Ray McKinnon should play David in any live-action adaptation of TLOU.:lecture

Ray.jpg

That's funny I'd never considered him but always thought John Hawkes from Deadwood would also be perfect.

Hawkes would be great, too. I just love Mckinnon's presence. He seems like he could capture that charismatic, but mysterious air that David has.

Ray.jpg

That's funny I'd never considered him but always thought John Hawkes from Deadwood would also be perfect.

Both very good choices! :lol
If we're going the 'unknown' route, perhaps someone that's been in a few things but never really had a chance to shine?
AHSA_S2_E8_26.jpg
McDermott as Joel would be a welcome choice as well.

I'm getting tired of hearing about this game, now there's a movie?

Back