Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tweeter-Head10.jpg

Tweeter-Head11.jpg

Thanks for posting! Bought Catwoman with Julie Newmar autograph for my first statue in case hot toys does not make one. Will probably get Bats and for sure this!

Any company doing 1/6th scale and smaller statues/maquettes needs to pay attention to Tweeterhead, because they're killing it. Koto/Bowen/DCCollectibles, pay attention, this is how detailed even smaller sculpts can be.

Fantastic stuff!

Any company doing 1/6th scale and smaller statues/maquettes needs to pay attention to Tweeterhead, because they're killing it. Koto/Bowen/DCCollectibles, pay attention, this is how detailed even smaller sculpts can be.

Fantastic stuff!

I agree 100%, they're defiantly putting some thought into the poses and bases of their statues...

This company and Weta are my #1 now, and will definitely get my money. Tweeterhead pieces are as close to perfection as any statue there is bar none

It opens up to reveal the BatgirlCycle, if memory serves... and then our pretty heroine is off and looking for trouble.

Would've loved more detail on the ground itself, but this certainly will be an impressive beauty. It will definitely be my first 1/6 that isnt DCC.

Ohh just saw this.
Nice!!!
Wait it comes out in Nov and they don't have a final product to show?

I believe it probably will be a full reveal and PO date. Not when it comes out.

I've been really digging all of their stuff they release, that I've seen. I'm not getting it because I'd rather pay $100 more and get SSC's, but I'm sure this is going to be amazing.

I've been really digging all of their stuff they release, that I've seen. I'm not getting it because I'd rather pay $100 more and get SSC's, but I'm sure this is going to be amazing.

Yeah I agree. My consideration is that hot toys sell for a bit more than these, and I personally prefer a statue piece. None the less Tweeterhead is absolutely killing it with their stuff.

Can't wait to preorder this one too after getting Catwoman

Back