HCG: 1/4 Men in Black Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hollywood-COllectibles028.jpg

Hollywood-COllectibles2.jpg

Hollywood-COllectibles027.jpg

Hollywood-COllectibles026.jpg

Hollywood-COllectibles1.jpg

Hollywood-COllectibles3.jpg

Does anyone own these at all? Was trying to see some photos of what a Released Production Set might actually look like?
Can't find one single photo online or on YouTube of an actual set that someone bought?
Right now the Set of Four are on sale on their site for $400.00, that's a pretty good price considering that they are 1/4 scale and there are 4 of them.

Just go for it, it will probably look like the above photos, expect the paintjob to be flat/dull. Solid price though.

Does anyone own these at all? Was trying to see some photos of what a Released Production Set might actually look like?
Can't find one single photo online or on YouTube of an actual set that someone bought?
Right now the Set of Four are on sale on their site for $400.00, that's a pretty good price considering that they are 1/4 scale and there are 4 of them.

I seen these on display at Universal Studios in october. There pretty close to the production photos. Paint job a little more dull as someone mentioned. But for the price you can't go wrong. I ordered them and used the 8 flex pay option. I'm in no rush for them and just paying $50 a month for them I'll forget all about them and they will just show up one day. 1 big positive I have to say about HCG, they know the meaning of exclusive. They put out some exclusives that really want to make you buy their products.

You guys sold me! The price was too good to pass up. I went ahead and ordered the set. Love MIB and it's not like anyone else will be releasing statues of them anytime soon if even ever again? I think this will look really good next to the Life Size Rosenberg Bust.

Post pics when you do. I know HCG gets a lot of flack but they do some obscure stuff no other company will do so **** it. Might as well throw them my support.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A friend of mine has the excl set. They are pretty cool but no mixed media except the glasses.
Likeness and paint is very good.

Back