SDCC Big question. How is Hot Toys going to....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Shrek

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all these beautiful and amazing reveals how the hell is Hot toys going to get rid of all the Tonto figures? Perhaps free on your next order!!!

I'd love to have one of these so long as I can stick the dead bird of different figure's heads.

Bespin Luke vs. Sideshow Vader: "The Force is with you young Skywalker, but you are not a Je... what's that on your head? What the hell?!?!"

With all these beautiful and amazing reveals how the hell is Hot toys going to get rid of all the Tonto figures? Perhaps free on your next order!!!

they would sell more Tonto's if they would release The Lone Ranger :cuckoo:

why so much hate for the Tonto figure? It's fantastically detailed

Thought you'd stop trolling on Tonto now that you got your Returns Batman :dunno

I don't hate it at all! I'm just observing that now it is released and not even a blimp in its forum. Very little YouTube activity as well. Plus with all this new stuff I can't see people dropping $170 to $200.

Just throw the Tonto figures in a pile and burn them.

crying-indian-o.gif

Although more crying about the movie...

I just didn't like the character's ridiculous looking, stuffed-bird headgear.. no criticism of First Nation Americans.. if Hot Toys (or Sideshow) ever do a Chief Dan George figure from 'Little Big Man' or 'The Outlaw Jose Wales', I would definitely buy that.

(Geronimo.. not Chief Dan George)

Back