Statue Weta Faramir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that technically makes you a Weta LOTR virgin?....interesting...I guess Faramir as your first isnt too bad....I mean you coulda had an Orc Pit Master or somebody else ya know...grats...:wink1:

It's a very well done piece. Fantastic detail, paint, and likeness as usual. I went back and got Boromir to go with this.

So that technically makes you a Weta LOTR virgin?....interesting...I guess Faramir as your first isnt too bad....I mean you coulda had an Orc Pit Master or somebody else ya know...grats...:wink1:

Yup, I have the Sideshow maquettes and PFs. The only Faramir I have is the 1/6 figure. Alot of the older LotR Weta pieces I don't care for. I may pick one up here and there though.

Since there was a mass bumping of various threads and some of the SDCC stuff got bumped off the first page.

Used my Weta dollars as well. Didn't go as deep into my amount as you, Josh, but still less than $100 that I will pay for it.

Back