Statue Weta Faramir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a pretty sweet statue. I love the likeness to me its very much David Wenham and I love the stealth like pose he's got going on as he's about to take out a Haradrim soldier. I've seen some complaints on the base but I like the additional rock as I think it does a nice job balancing the beautiful black base and giving the statue a living in Middle-earth feel.

The wait is just too long on this. He and Boromir were my favorite characters.

:exactly: :lecture That's another one of my most wanted, on a throne especially would be awesome after seeing the Thror one.

It would be fitting of the character to have him sitting holding Boromir's broken horn. I agree after seeing Thror I know it can be done.

It would be fitting of the character to have him sitting holding Boromir's broken horn. I agree after seeing Thror I know it can be done.

:exactly: That would be the version I would want too. It would be fantastic, really hope Weta make this statue. :pray:

I'd love to see Eomer next.

Yep. Any statue of him would be nice. When SSW used to make the LotR statues, I always wanted an Eomer (and a Théoden) on Steed statue.

So many possibilities for this line though...looking forward to seeing what else they come up with.

Back