BatFleck Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot depends on how Affleck does the voice. His normal speaking voice is rather high. It would make for a great Bruce Wayne "pretending to have a high voice" performance while he then uses his "normal" deeper voice as Batman. The problem is Affleck doesn't have a normal deeper voice. They just have to figure out how to get that deeper voice out of him without resorting to the truly ridiculous (sorry Nolan fans) Christian Bale method of growling in an unintentionally funny fashion.

Keaton did a nice job of it. He just seemed to speak in a slightly lower register as Batman, and also he seemed to always sound pissed off as Batman.

A lot depends on how Affleck does the voice. His normal speaking voice is rather high. It would make for a great Bruce Wayne "pretending to have a high voice" performance while he then uses his "normal" deeper voice as Batman. The problem is Affleck doesn't have a normal deeper voice. They just have to figure out how to get that deeper voice out of him without resorting to the truly ridiculous (sorry Nolan fans) Christian Bale method of growling in an unintentionally funny fashion.

Keaton did a nice job of it. He just seemed to speak in a slightly lower register as Batman, and also he seemed to always sound pissed off as Batman.

Agreed.

Or he could use those voice changing device thingy that Oliver Queen uses.

Hot Toys is foaming at the mouth about this one. Hell, I bet they go into cardiac arrest if the rumored robo/mech batsuit thing to fight Superman is in it.

Get ready to throw your DX Keaton, Bale, West and Arkham dollies in the trash.

You would think with all of the audio manipulation that can be done in this day and age that they could tweak his voice to sound however they would want it to sound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HT people seen afterhours at SDCC measuring and taking pics of that cowl......:hi5:

I just never have been a fan of them. I think the longer ears just make cowls look better.

He looks amazing.

That is the jawline, that turned a lesbian ;)

Though I am not a fan of the short eared, Miller-esque cowl, I must say it compliments and works well with Afflec's square head.

Also, I'll just leave it here:
640.jpg

At times i forget how awesome of a character Batman is. He is one of the few comic book superheros character that can be constantly reinvented.

The short ears are not just frank miller...I think this cowl was influenced by the jim lee hush batman as much, or more, then frank millers. I have been on set a few times and will be back over in a couple weeks(I live 1.5hra away). And the jim lee era seems to be well represented.

I think the photo is just one part of larger photo. If you look at the bottom right, there's something next to him, so they might show a Batman/Superman photo tomorrow, or maybe a trinity photo with Wonder Woman in the middle.

Back