Heads up - AVOID!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMerxI

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I sadly made the mistake of buying a recast on eBay due to the pictures not being of the actual item and of what seems to be of Ones actual cast. The price was extremely low, which should have been a huge sign of recast but I have been looking for the sculpt forever and decided to jump at the chance to finally get one. Shortly after paying, I was in PMs with Joebizz and he let me know it was 100% a recast. Upon further inspection, his feedback is filled with him selling recasts/some negative for misleading pictures. This guy is also being a colossal ****** about giving me a refund for said complaints.

Item I purchased;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Ones...r-/161369762377?ssPageName=ADME:L:MAV:GB:1123

At the top, it is already relisted.

Pictures of the convo. after him finally responding; read from bottom to top

16k83sh.jpg

Convo continued..

5n3qqe.jpg

Then tries to cancel the purchase before refunding me so he didnt have to give the money back. Also saying to go through eBay to get the refund because he doesnt know how, lol.

2eb4k5y.jpg

Can we get a thread or something alerting people of scumbags like these?

Beto exposed him on Facebook. He was selling a Beto Jason sculpt which turned out to be a recast and Beto warned everybody that he does not sell his original sculpts on eBay. I'll look for the link and post it on here for you to check it out. I'm sorry you were duped by that seller. I was in the same boat as you only by another re caster.

Back