Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't the color have been gray though - doesn't he make it gray then when perfected he picked out the color? I was thinking yea it may be cool to display with the first Mech test but he is still working on II. I know I am nit picking but it is just a question that keeps rolling around in my head.:dunno

here's the scene this dio is referencing

TonyTweakingMarkIII-IM.jpg

I'm still in for the 1/4 scale King Arts version of this, I think half a suit will look better at that scale and I plan to have it as more of a desk piece than with the 1/6 stuff on shelves

Hot Toys just needs to stop... it's beyond ridiculous anymore :lol

I'll just sit back and wait for the v2 of the cowboy :lol

I'm still in for the 1/4 scale King Arts version of this, I think half a suit will look better at that scale and I plan to have it as more of a desk piece than with the 1/6 stuff on shelves

I have it on PO too but I'm 50/50 on keeping it. Word on the street is their Cap shields are very cheap quality compared to eFx, so if that's the same story for the charger I'll drop it b/c it's priced up the wazoo.

Where is Rescue Potts or at least the headsculpt as an accessory, HT?.. that, I would have bought.. this? ..not so much.
:gah:

Re: Iron man mark III constructible version

I never thought they'd make this... :horror

post-14570-I-Need-It-Iron-Man-gif-HItN.gif

Yea I can see why some hate the Iron man line - their facebook is going to get lit up on this one :rotfl. I don't even have an opinion of this one - just give me Pepper Hot toys!!! :panic:

YES I need her :love

tumblr_mcctr9ISkV1r1i394.gif

This makes me think, they could totally make a figure of her that covers every main look she had in the 3 movies, a couple of HSs and outfits and thats it, the definitive figure of Pepper :pray:

Re: Iron man mark III constructible version

I never thought they'd make this... :horror

post-14570-I-Need-It-Iron-Man-gif-HItN.gif

YES I need her :love

tumblr_mcctr9ISkV1r1i394.gif

This makes me think, they could totally make a figure of her that covers every main look she had in the 3 movies, a couple of HSs and outfits and thats it, the definitive figure of Pepper :pray:

Yeah 3 outfits, 3 sculpts, charge what you want I will buy it

Back