MWCToys SDCC Coverage continues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MWCToys SDCC Coverage start with Sideshow/Hot Toys

Here we go again! Thank you for covering the SDCC for us. Always great to go through your pics! :)

Wow! Didnt expect to see so much from SSC/HT by now.

Some pieces look fantastic, some dont. That Batgirl PF is pure sex, Lobo is just kicka**. On the other hand Bruce Wayne suit looks like from 2008. What happened to the great tailoring?!

really awesome pics! thanks so much for sharing.

thank you!

Thanks, great pictures and coverage as always!

It's not something I'd buy, but very impressed with how their Wolverine is shaping up. Sideshow seems to continue their push into HT like figures with more body options. Lets just hope they can finally crack the paint codes.

Great pics! Thanks for providing them all in one location. I was getting tired of thread-hopping.

Great pics. Must be a ton of people looking because they are taking forever to load. I'll wait for them all then go back and enjoy.

I got a brain overload with those pictures. Thanks!

Thank you michael!!!!!!

Michael....

Thank you so much for your thorough coverage of the show. Haven't been able to make it there for the last several years, but it's always good to know it's covered so well. Photos are great...your site's well organized. Just want you to know it's appreciated....

Back