Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW PICS ON Page 7-8 !! Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

The doc figure better come with a radiation suit and a trunk full of plutonium.

Re: NEW PICS ON Page 7-8 !! Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

The doc figure better come with a radiation suit and a trunk full of plutonium.
And don't forget the crazy eyes

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

man still remember trying to customize my hot wheels to make a delorean as a kid.

i wish they'd shown us little.... I can't take this overload of HT goodies...

Crossing my fingers to open the po soon

Jesus between this and the 66 im going to either have to start selling off organs or start dancing again :lol I can only imagine the cost of this beauty the tumbler 89 and bat pod will have some new friends now I guess haha. And if ht ever thought of releasing Ecto1 in 1/6 the time is approaching with the 30th ann coming up that would be epic..

Hope this is same price as Batpod :pray:

I hope this gets a multiple display options.

All we need is the wheels to turn, Mr. Fusion and that lightning rod.

back-to-the-future-l_600x0w.jpg

24012SV_3-Back-to-The-Future-Delorean-143-Sunstar.jpg

I hope they're not reading the forums as a lot of people have said they'll pay any price for it. Don't want them getting any ideas!

Con ex marty with radiation suit.

I have never bought any collectible this expensive before.

If they do a Biff/George, my total BTTF commitment may land at $1985.

I estimate it between $1955 and $2015

and to think it probably costs hot toys less then $100 to manufacture all those items

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

So the price has been set at $899 for this beast

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

if that is the price you can count me most definetly out and I think a whole lot of other collectors too.

Back