Statue Weta Workshop's Mini-Ringwraith Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought any Weta pieces so far, although I have tons of SideshowWeta items, but Josh's review & pics have completely sold me on this. I absolutely adore the pose. I can't afford him until November as I have a couple of Sideshow items due in October but rest assured that this wonderful statue will be mine. :nazgul :rock

I'm not collecting any of the smaller scale pieces from the Lord of the Rings but if I were, this would definitely be one I would collect. I love the pose.

I haven't bought any Weta pieces so far, although I have tons of SideshowWeta items, but Josh's review & pics have completely sold me on this. I absolutely adore the pose. I can't afford him until November as I have a couple of Sideshow items due in October but rest assured that this wonderful statue will be mine. :nazgul :rock

Nice! Its a cool little piece that's well done as well as easy on the budget. The pose is one that I warmed to looking at it during Comic-Con realizing how creepy it was and how that fit the character nicely.

I'm not collecting any of the smaller scale pieces from the Lord of the Rings but if I were, this would definitely be one I would collect. I love the pose.
You should snag it. It won't break the bank.

Back