Statue Weta Workshop's Mini-Ringwraith Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheProcrastinator

Super Freak
Reaction score
10418271_936593943032940_2103536490035164727_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ringwraith mini. Creepy and affordable.

What series / scale are those?

There's arwen on throne too !

the scale is so small, and they're actually already available for sale since long ago from weta's web. I own the Arwen one, and the final product is not as good as the proto pics. They translated badly, sadly.

Nice looking piece - will probably get this, glad they are making some more smaller sized pieces...bit short on room at the moment!!

Looks like a cool little statue from what I can see. I really wish Weta would make a mini-RWOS at some point though.

:exactly: Yes that would be awesome!!

This little guy is pretty cool. Fits in with the rest and for the price you can't complain a lot. I bought one for myself and won one for free at the S&F party. :rock

Hmm. I think I may get this as well. Missed out on the previous offerings. Will look for the preorder.

^ Cool photos...looks like a nice little piece...might have to pick one of these up for my Middle Earth villains display. :)

Thanks! Pretty pleased with how they came out. He's a well done piece that is affordable on any budget.

Back