Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 ssc beetlejuice figure?

Wake me up when Hot Toys makes theirs. :lol

If they make the tuxedo version, he could come with several accessories, including the tiny head.

But I think we all want the classic black and white suit. That's the most iconic version even though he only wore the costume for less than four minutes. If it's a basic figure, it should come with some hands, a comb, about 4 snakes, and a nail file (which he keeps in the front pocket of the jacket) and those are the only accessories he can come with, which is fine by me. 3 things I would like though...

The finger gun hand

The tombstone base, just one.

And the cigarette

I guess 2 head sculpts would be nice too.

I will keep a close eye on this, I have wanted this character for a while. I have faith that they will do a good job. I really hope they go the real hair route.

I want Beetlejuice and a Lydia.

Same.

I love my Living Dead Dolls Lydia, but I want a 1/6th Lydia to go with a 1/6th Beetlejuice so badly. She was one of my favorite characters when I was little.

Has SS done any other 1/6 figures with rooted hair instead of sculpted?

A long time ago they released Nova from POTA... it was not pretty :lol

I'm guessing it will be sculpted.

review_nova_3.jpg

To be honest, I'm surprised that SSC hasn't done a PF of this guy or a maquette of the sandworms. They should be doing statues and not just 1/6th. However what Would be cool is if they did the Whole Cemetery plot as part of an environment for him

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

To be honest, I'm surprised that SSC hasn't done a PF of this guy or a maquette of the sandworms. They should be doing statues and not just 1/6th. However what Would be cool is if they did the Whole Cemetery plot as part of an environment for him

^^^thatd be awesome

Those haired figures look kinda awful compared to today's figures. Lol. Still have hope SS nails Beetlejuice.

Back