SDCC 2014 - What collectibles have your interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty McFly
DeLorean vehicle
Batman (Arkham City)
Batman (Batman Returns) - if Bruce Wayne HS is included
Ripley (Alien + Aliens) - but need to see more official pics of the headsculpts before I really make up my mind
Star-Lord
Groot
Rocket Racoon
Drax - if they fix his upperbody
Gamora
RoboCop BD

And everything from the Star Wars license for sure! Hoping for Anakin EP3, Obi-Wan EP3 and Darth Maul. Han Solo if they can deliver a good likeness this time..

Batman Returns, BD Robocop. Not too interested in Ripley. On the fence about R2 and C 3pO now. Want to see how Bd t 800 and Elder Predator look!

1. BD Robocop
2. Batman Returns
3. Gordon and Robin
4. EB DEnnis Rodman

Might get, if I have extra funds:
1. Marty
2. DeLorean
3. Batman Arkham (will bump up the list to must have if suit isnt rubber material)

Last edited:
I'm interested in most but actually prolly gonna PO?

-Power Girl PF
-HT Batman Returns
-HT DieCast MK3

Maybe:
-HT Arkham Batman

- Hot Toys Battle Damaged Robocop/Murphy
- Hot Toys Batman Returns Armor Batman

Marty McFly, the Delorean and X-Wing Pilot Luke look great but I don't think I'll be picking them up. I think the regular Hot Toys Alien Ripley looks fantastic . . . save for the head. The tailoring on the clothes and accessories are some of the best I've seen.

A lot !!
What will I get tho?

The Keaton Returns Batman is a must have, followed by Arkham version.
The Marty McFly is too cool to pass on, and it's been a favorite film of mine since I hired the VHS all dem years ago.
Thos Mattel 6" 60s TV figures are a must have along with the Animated figures.

I would also consider a Ripley in the loader, maybe.

Check the back of your sofa for $$$! What will you be Pre Ordering from Comic...

Yep, just when you thought you'd saved all the money you needed to cover all your existing pre orders.....BAM!!!!:banghead Comic Con 2014 has hit us hard between the legs with some awesome new announcements! So time to cash in your children's savings account or ask your boss for more overtime...what will YOU be pre ordering based on this years Con?

Although most of the collectibles on view at this years Con have been pretty predictable, there were still a few that did take us by surprise...most of which made it on to my wish list and will definitely be pre ordering come order day :yess: Here's my list:

hyqe3upu.jpg

e4yve2y5.jpg

debu2yhe.jpg

da8y5yze.jpg

nuzuduju.jpg

a9evenyq.jpg

zu4y2yny.jpg

Last edited:
Marty McFly
Delorean
BD Robocop
Ripley (Alien)