SDCC 2014 - What collectibles have your interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BD Robocop/Murphy
Returns Keaton
SSC Deadpool
SSC Beetlejuice

And some other stuff that I already had on PO.

Re: Check the back of your sofa for $$$! What will you be Pre Ordering from Comic...

That Boba Fett is incredible! Really running out of space already and the hits just keep on coming...

Re: Check the back of your sofa for $$$! What will you be Pre Ordering from Comic...

That Boba Fett is incredible! Really running out of space already and the hits just keep on coming...

I love the Boba Fett PF my friend :love the base is truly amazing! Just think, I can still think of at least 15 pieces that were hoping to see at Comic Con that weren't even there :dunno

Quick question guys, does anyone know who is making this? Can't seem to find a thread on it but I want it so bad!!! :thud:

yjyzytup.jpg

Please excuse my ignorance but what the Hell is this and what film?

Its from the movie 'Men in Black' :) and it pretty much stole the show for me yesterday along with the 1/6 Delorean ;)

Thanks Roberto!

Aliens Ripley is a must and hoping for a marine squad to follow.
Most of the Star Wars figures if possible.
I did have zero interest in Marty Mcfly but on seeing that Delorian I will have to reconsider.
Guardian figures depend on the film although they all look good.
And although not shown yet I still need an Avengers Hawkeye and a Captain America, I like the look of the stealth Cap costume looks less restrictive and looks like there's articulation in the foot area.

Didn't know where to go for SDCC news, and I think this is the best place. See what people like, then I'll go check them out.
I'm in a world of hurt right now.
HT Guardians
SS Speederbike & Scout
SS Deadpool, Punisher & brownsuit Wolverine!
SS X-wing and TIE pilot
HT Arkham, Briareos & Prime
MT Utopia & Pandinus

Thank god I'm not into statues, they look beautiful! Oh shoot Raynor!

I love the Boba Fett PF my friend :love the base is truly amazing! Just think, I can still think of at least 15 pieces that were hoping to see at Comic Con that weren't even there :dunno

Quick question guys, does anyone know who is making this? Can't seem to find a thread on it but I want it so bad!!! :thud:

yjyzytup.jpg

I think ECC is making this. The company that did the Blade stuff.

SSC Premium Format
Power Girl
Batgirl

SSC Sixth Scale
Scout Trooper (multiple)
Speeder Bike
TIE Pilot (multiple)
Pilot Luke (multiple)
Wolverine
Deadpool
Green Lantern
Flash

Hot Toys
Iron Man Mk III Diecast
Iron Man Workshop Accessory Pack
Guardians of the Galaxy Team
Arkham City Batman
Batsignal with Gordon and Blake

Okay, honestly my first thought was "What the Hell kind of sofa do you have that could support a hobby this expensive?!" :rotfl

My Buys:
SSC Batman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Wolverine
Star Wars C-3P0, R2-D2, Scout Trooper, Speeder Bike, Arc Troopers, Rex, Luke X-Wing, TIE Pilot
Hot Toys Batman Arkham, Optimus Prime

Although I am not a big Back to the Future fan I kinda want the Delorean and Marty, they are amazing, literally looked like a picture.
The Guardians look alright, if I REALLY REALLY like the movie I think I will try to get them, then again I may just seetle for the 6 inch Hasbro versions to save cash.
Batman Returns bats look cool, I would buy if they made the Penguin as well, but since not, it is a pass.
Robin and Gordon and Bat Signal look cool, but I feel as if that is $500 or more and since I still have not started collecting the Nolan Batman HT, these will be a pass for now.

Overall everything looks great, very pleased with what was shown.

Probably the most certain is BD Weller sculpt Robocop. Its as good as I could have hoped and being the first official Peter Weller likeness on a Robocop figure (beyond just the mouth area) it's pretty special.

Batman Returns Keaton is probable.

Aliens Ripley is a definite yes but only if they improve the sculpt and give hope for USCMs like a new Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez etc.
Alien Ripley is a no as is. A 'maybe' if they improve the sculpt.

Marty McFly and Delorean are 'maybe', unsure if I'd be wise to go into that line and especially if HT leaves it incomplete by not making Doc Brown.

Back