SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are pretty cool HS whose are those?

I still like the SSC one more though :lol

I think if the had given a more dynamic pose to Wolvie people would appreciate the sculpt better.

Those are mine. And thanks.

I just don't like that sculpt. I saw the head in a photo before, unpainted. Didn't know what it was for. Just not a fan. I don't think the pose has anything to do with my dislike. If I put a paper or my hand over the body so I can only see the head I still don't like it. Just looks off to me.

I will admit that the masked part of the head looks pretty good. It's the facial features that ruin it, for me. If you or anyone else likes it that's cool. I am not trying to convince anyone it's ugly. Nor am I judging or trying to be a richardhead. I just am not a fan of that part.

I think the forearms/gauntlets are brilliant. It's a bit different from the standard wolverine and given how he's a 40 yr old, extremely well used character that's not very easy, especially with out jumping the shark

Last edited:
Wow you sculpted those? Nice work man, they look outstanding.

Well, I like the savageness of the SSC, I think hunched down aggressive pose would make the sculpt pop up a bit more.

Anyway, judging from all the previous comic book figures from SSC, these will also come alternate heads.

At least we agree on the gauntlets, that and the boots I love more every time I look at them

I've never gotten any of sideshows releases. All I currently have in 1:6 toys is hot toys stuff. Which i love. But I only recently got into that even. So I'm way behind. Lol I have a few sideshow statues and props though.

You are right about the boots. They look pretty good too.

If they come with alt heads that would be cool. I'd like to see them do like the ht batman face plate things too.

I just had a custom brown suit sown up for a 1:6 custom I was gonna do, since I didn't think anyone would make a one, let alone such a good one. That's what I was gonna use the heads for. I've made a couple more now for this ssc figure if I need them. I'll still finish my custom sometime but now I'm not in as big a hurry. I can do my DOFP first.

I've never gotten any of sideshows releases. All I currently have in 1:6 toys is hot toys stuff. Which i love. But I only recently got into that even. So I'm way behind. Lol I have a few sideshow statues and props though.

You are right about the boots. They look pretty good too.

If they come with alt heads that would be cool. I'd like to see them do like the ht batman face plate things too.

I just had a custom brown suit sown up for a 1:6 custom I was gonna do, since I didn't think anyone would make a one, let alone such a good one. That's what I was gonna use the heads for. I've made a couple more now for this ssc figure if I need them. I'll still finish my custom sometime but now I'm not in as big a hurry. I can do my DOFP first.

I dont see why they wouldnt. Sideshow are doing it with their Batman .

Sweet. That's good the hear. I saw a few pics of that batman and it looks good too . All these amazing new reveals this last week are going to kill my budget. Lol

index.php

:rotfl

The more I look at it, the portrait is not that bad. The only part of it that's really Bisley is the jaw. Too exaggerated. Makes it hard to take him seriously, and he's ****ing Wolverine. He's not funny (even when he is) so he shouldn't look funny. Funny and ugly are not the same thing.

Back