SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they could futz with it some. I tried to do a little futzing hoping to make it closer to the classic look but still kept the design flourishes.
sdcc2014_sideshow_105 rev.jpg

my ONLY beef is i'm nottoo terribly big on the seamless arms. but if they're nicely articulated at the shoulder, and are a material like Hulk's arms, i'm good.

I've just never thought of him as an ugly little dude, I thought of him as rugged little dude. Eh, but to each his own. Anyway, the "snarl" looks more like a grin in the side view to me. I like the oufit, but not the underwear on loose pants. It just looks odd that way.

They CALL him ugly. Cyclops says he's ugly, He says he's ugly, even jean admits that " his appearence is a little rough, but it's his soul that she loves" on the few occasions they end up together. He's allways been meant to be ugly in the comics.

I really like that mockup with the closed mouth. Would have preferred that they stick more closely to the original design, but I'm pretty sure I'll buy anyway. I hope the new arms don't hinder articulation much. Wolverine is a character that should be posed dynamically.

Your Ps tweaks look great, Sevreed. Did you make the belt wider? Love how you tapered the brown part of the suit along the chest area, too.

I guess ditching the briefs and making the brown part run from his abs down to the inside of his thighs would work.

What's up with Sideshow doing the characters with huge chins? The is the only thing bugging me from this figures.

Wolverine, Batman, Flash... too long and wide chins. The costumes are going the right direction though

Yeah, I just took the mouth from the Legendary version that way it's all still Sideshow. I made the belt a bit thicker, added leather shoulder pads to match the gloves, made the orange on the straps match the brown on the rest of the costume and changed the brown and tan on the torso to match the comic version. I actually think the Blue And Yellow costume might make a better toy anyway though. That or the one he was wearing up until loosing his powers. The Ultimate version would work better too. I wonder why they just didn't do a 1/6 version of the Legendary version? I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

After this brown version, it's possible for SSC to milk this anyway, so we can expect a few more Logans. X-Force version alone would benefit both Logan and Deadpool.

The Wolverine I'd love to have a good officially-made 1/6 of would be the Weapon X version. As for other characters, would love a Cable.

After this brown version, it's possible for SSC to milk this anyway, so we can expect a few more Logans. X-Force version alone would benefit both Logan and Deadpool.

The Wolverine I'd love to have a good officially-made 1/6 of would be the Weapon X version. As for other characters, would love a Cable.
Yeah plenty of Wolvies to choose from. I'd actually LOVE a 1/4th PF of the Weapon X version. How crazy sick would that look

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah plenty of Wolvies to choose from. I'd actually LOVE a 1/4th PF of the Weapon X version. How crazy sick would that look

Oh boy, that would be great. It's a challenge to translate in 1/6 -- figure has to have sculpted legs and less visible joints as much as possible. Are there any 1/4 scale Weapon X statues in existence?

Man, I can see a snowy base and a bloody wolf somewhere.

Oh boy, that would be great. It's a challenge to translate in 1/6 -- figure has to have sculpted legs and less visible joints as much as possible. Are there any 1/4 scale Weapon X statues in existence?

Man, I can see a snowy base and a bloody wolf somewhere.
Doubt it. If there are they're probably customs. But I'd LOVE to see SS or Even XM tackle that. Now that would be my first XM purchase ever!

Back