SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make it old school jim lees wolverine and you got my money
9arupave.jpg
2ezete8u.jpg

Talked to Sideshow at SDCC '14 and here's what I learned about the Marvel figures:

-The Wolverine arms will be articulated. They're experimenting right now with them and working with their team and factories to test different sculpts and materials.
-Quite possible we'll also have an unmasked head and that Wolverine's mouth will be interchangeable with different expressions a la Batman.
-There's a lot of Marvel 1/6 out there, so they want to be a little more creative with their designs. DC has more of a classic look because there's not much 1/6 Classic DC looking figures out there.
-Any cigar smoking head sculpt or cigar accessory are a 'no-no'. Disney-owned Marvel doesn't want it. Even for an "adult" collectible? Strange but true.
-Punisher is next obviously. Disney/Marvel a little sensitive about firearms but they're letting it go. They want the guns NOT to be actual depictions of real 'on-the-shelf' guns, but hybrids of different models. So if you want your Punisher with a souped up M-4 Carbine, ACOG scope, Forward Grip, etc. , better find it from someone else. Still, goal is to make it look legit, nothing too fantastical.
-Wouldn't tell me anything about Spider-man, likely will be a body designed specifically for the character.
-Dr. Doom is obvious, Sideshow has been giving Doom love for years.

GIVE ME DOOM!!

Yeah agreed,suddenly I have absolutely no more desire for HT's Wolverines.

Have to agree here. Don't get me wrong, I love Jackman's Wolverine, but I grew up with THIS Wolverine, and I can't wait for this!

Back