SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't butter face mean "ugly"? Wolverine is supposed to be ugly.

The tricep muscle looks perfect.

But yeah, SSC has a problem with the trunks, they make them look like diapers, the DC figures have the same problem.

Idk, that looks like something out of The Thing movie. :lol

He has a nose growing out of his triceps. :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 373
Lol guys itll be even better than it looks now. Let's be happy that we have this amazing line to look forward to. I for one am so ****ing amped

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Did you guys watch the video on Sideshow's site (or the other thread here)?

Multiple head sculpts for Wolverine teased? Could be wishful thinking.

Spider-Man and Iron Man also darkened on the left side of the line-up in the poster frame and final shot. Wolverine and Spider-Man - Hmmmmmm where can I fit these guys.

Last edited:
I always wanted a brown suit wolverine 1/6 I love the body just having a hard time getting past the mouth, I really hope maybe faceplate options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Lee and John Byrne didn't drawn him ugly. Not handsome but not ugly. The snarl on the figure reminds me more of Sabertooth.

Jim Lee has a couple panel where he looks ugly, sure he's not supposed to be freaking leather face, but he is supposed to be ugly.

Both Sabretooth and Wolverine need equally nasty snarls.

Did you guys watch the video on Sideshow's site (or the other thread here)?

Multiple head sculpts for Wolverine teased? Could be wishful thinking.

Spider-Man and Iron Man also darkened on the left side of the line-up in the poster frame and final shot. Wolverine and Spider-Man - Hmmmmmm where can I fit these guys.

Yeah saw that too.
Also Doom is to the far right if you freeze it just right

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

eh, kinda. it's part of his thing though, that his appearence in the comics is rough, and a little ugly.

over hthe years, they've moved him more into the rugged side, but originaly, he was intended to not be attractive looking.

I've just never thought of him as an ugly little dude, I thought of him as rugged little dude. Eh, but to each his own. Anyway, the "snarl" looks more like a grin in the side view to me. I like the oufit, but not the underwear on loose pants. It just looks odd that way.

Man that head is not good. The more I see it the less I like it. But the rest of the figure looks amazing. So I'm going to use this head..

image.jpg

I'll wait till I get the figure before I paint another one. And before I carve out a neck peg spot to be sure how the best way to attach is. Probably just use the in masked head I've got from that sculpt too. Here's it..
image.jpg

Back