Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1:6 - Marvel - Deadpool figure

Thanks, Rambler, I appreciate that! Yes, I drew a lot of issues of Vampi for Dynamite. I wish I drew better pages, but then sometimes the deadlines were just tight.

Oh, no! I haven't drawn for Batman yet -- that was just a sketch for a blank cover, a commission :) Haven't worked for DC again since 2009, hopefully soon! I'm currently working on Cyber Force with Silvestri :)

gotcha, just a bit of a misunderstanding. Good luck to you in the future.

Thanks for that link. Good read. The interesting tidbit is that the test footage is actually eight minutes long. Gawd, I want to see the other six!

Well 200$ is good, I think the suit and everything looks fine. What kind of accessories should deadpool come with though?

Well, he could be $200 with everything we see here, and if SSC's feeling extra generous, plus a variant headsculpt. Already as it is it comes less with their GI Joes, but this has the Marvel badge on it so there goes the premium :)

emyvy6yp.jpg

Didn't realize that SSC Batman was @ $200. I hope we'll get another HS and keep the price at that range.
All the guns we need can be found on ebay anyway.

The exclusive is said to be the dead deadpool with the propeller helmet, he will also come with clip-on word bubbles.

The exclusive is said to be the dead deadpool with the propeller helmet, he will also come with clip-on word bubbles.

Damn, I wanted a meat face/ unmasked head.

My predictions:
Sword ( 2)
Pistol (2)
M-16
Grenade ( 6)
Chimichanga ( 2)
Western Poncho
6 interchangable hands
Sombrero
Thumbs up hand
Word Bubble (5)
MSRP$189

The more I look at this figure the more I wish they done him as he appears in the current comic run, like in the ARTFX Statue...

xktomk176_b-600x600.jpg

It's not far off, it just needs to lose a bit of that Mad Max feel (that metal plating!).

The more I look at this figure the more I wish they done him as he appears in the current comic run, like in the ARTFX Statue...

View attachment 129190

It's not far off, it just needs to lose a bit of that Mad Max feel (that metal plating!).

Kotobukiya picked an excellent pose and costume for Deadpool.. just slightly disappointed that it's going to be in Kotobukiya's 6in range.. I was hoping the figure would be in one of their slightly larger figure sizes, of 8 or 10in.. despite that, I will probably get both the Sideshow figure and the Kotobukiya ArtFX+.

I'm getting kotobukiya ArtFX+ to go along with the SSF one as well. Hopefully it'll come with the hand held sign like when they shown him earlier.
image.jpg

I'd love it but it's to combat geary if you get me...

Yep, I hear ya. I figure I will probably remove the bandolier and some of the shoulder/thigh pouches and see how he looks. Trim him down a bit, so to speak.

Thanks, Rambler, I appreciate that! Yes, I drew a lot of issues of Vampi for Dynamite. I wish I drew better pages, but then sometimes the deadlines were just tight.

Oh, no! I haven't drawn for Batman yet -- that was just a sketch for a blank cover, a commission :) Haven't worked for DC again since 2009, hopefully soon! I'm currently working on Cyber Force with Silvestri :)
OMG, please send me your big Green Goblin splash page and sign it, " I love you Ed, now and forever" and I will give you rep. :lol

How did I never notice you were a comic artist? :slap

Damn, I wanted a meat face/ unmasked head.

My predictions:
Sword ( 2)
Pistol (2)
M-16
Grenade ( 6)
Chimichanga ( 2)
Western Poncho
6 interchangable hands
Sombrero
Thumbs up hand
Word Bubble (5)
MSRP$189
Yup, if they're doing 2 heads this should have been included.

OMG, please send me your big Green Goblin splash page and sign it, " I love you Ed, now and forever" and I will give you rep. :lol

How did I never notice you were a comic artist? :slap

:lol

Back