Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1:6 - Marvel - Deadpool figure

Looks good... but the arms look a bit too thick compared to the rest of him. Might be a tailoring issue, but overall very impressive.

YES!!!!:yess:
This one will be mine...I hope the Marvel line is as good as Sideshows DC line so far!

Preview-Night-Sideshow234.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow235.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow040.jpg

Love the DP grenades.

If Sideshow can't use a tight-fitting suit (and the fabric they're using seems cheap too, compared to what they used on Supes), I'd rather they just sculpt the entire figure. It still would look way better than Marvel Select or any of those other lines.

No idea what people are talking about. This looks SICK. Make the top a little tighter and it'd be perfect

If Sideshow can't use a tight-fitting suit (and the fabric they're using seems cheap too, compared to what they used on Supes), I'd rather they just sculpt the entire figure. It still would look way better than Marvel Select or any of those other lines.

I guess it could be a tad tighter, but not too much, the age of spandex is over, and it definitely looks to be better quality and more detail than the Supes' suit.

The suit even has weathering and paint apps.

But no, I hope they don't change much, the utilitarian looks is great, for both DP and Wolverine.

I'm with you in that the weathered militaristic look has a higher-quality feel to it. I was referring to the spandex more for tightness than texture. Deadpool doesn't really need to be shiny, but he does need a tighter top for sure. Particularly the arms and the wide neck collar. A fit like this would be great:

New-Longer-X-Men-First-Class-Trailer.jpg

Utilitarian, not skin-tight, yet it's certainly more form-fitting than the jumpsuit on DP.

There's not much difference between that ^and the DP one, maybe just tighter around the chest, abdomen and neck and it's golden.

They should add the black part of the collar, & tighten it way up, so it kinda looks like a one piece, even if it isn't, like the artwork they are basing their figure on.

HT5oNyD.png

bWS7naA.png

Plus Spiderman & Iron Man :panic:

Don't know what all the fuss is about, think he looks badass. Want spandex looking suits, look at the Flash and GL figs, you'll change your mind.

They should add the black part of the collar, & tighten it way up, so it kinda looks like a one piece, even if it isn't, like the artwork they are basing their figure on.

HT5oNyD.png

bWS7naA.png

Plus Spiderman & Iron Man :panic:

54413-Gladiator-Joaquin-Phoenix-thum-5Pf1.gif

Remove his gear & I bet he looks even less impressive than the DC figures :lol

Edit: I actually like the new Flash figure, & think this figure is cool as well. I'm simply voicing what I feel will make the figure better.

Apparently Deadpool got into a spot of bother in Australia today.. seems not everyone is as familiar with Marvel's Merc with a Mouth as Sideshow Freaks (even the journo gets him confused with another superhero).. so when a 'heavily armed' individual in a 'threatening' costume was spotted on the train, someone called the Constabulary:
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/d...001404525?nk=0dd6ad9f37d8813bf38b630aaae5b62a

Apparently Deadpool got into a spot of bother in Australia today.. seems not everyone is as familiar with Marvel's Merc with a Mouth as Sideshow Freaks (even the journo gets him confused with another superhero).. so when a 'heavily armed' individual in a 'threatening' costume was spotted on the train, someone called the Constabulary:
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/d...001404525?nk=0dd6ad9f37d8813bf38b630aaae5b62a
That is hilarious. Lol poor guy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think peeps had a right to call the police. Don't know what kinda looneys are out there. Might have been a psycho ready to live his wierd Deadpool fantasy, & massacre peeps on the train. Kinda feel sorry for the guy & his cupcakes, since it was apparently for charity, & his weapons were fake. Get changed at work dude.

Australians .....

:lol Jokes.

I think peeps had a right to call the police. Don't know what kinda looneys are out there. Might have been a psycho ready to live his wierd Deadpool fantasy, & massacre peeps on the train. Kinda feel sorry for the guy & his cupcakes, since it was apparently for charity, & his weapons were fake. Get changed at work dude.

Australians .....

:lol Jokes.
True. Sorta like the guy at the showing of the DKR. This guy was doing it for charity. He's a but, maybe if he wasn't wearing everything and kept it in his bag though lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Mr crawfords photos of Deadpool are the crispiest I've seen so far. Thanks for sharing Gipetto! This figure is bought!

Back