Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1:6 - Marvel - Deadpool figure

This looks truly amazing - I will be ordering this as soon as it is available.
If I had one complaint it would be the metal on the shoulders. I like that he's tooled up for battle but the metal shoulder plating is a bit too much for my liking.

Other than that... /dribble

He's the best of the bunch so far. I'm digging him more than Lantern or Wolvie at this point. Hope they (SS) don't settle 'cause he does need some work ie. that collar. He's bought and not just for parts like the other two.

I'd love a half uncovered head as well to go with it. And I don't know why they can't use a fabric like they did on Harley Quinn. Without the corset that figure looks 100% amazing. However, I'm not complaining about how he looks now. I think he looks pretty kick ass, and kind of how I'd love to see him in a movie.

This looks truly amazing - I will be ordering this as soon as it is available.
If I had one complaint it would be the metal on the shoulders. I like that he's tooled up for battle but the metal shoulder plating is a bit too much for my liking.

Other than that... /dribble

I completely agree, definately gonna get this but the metal knee and shoulder pads just don't quite fit, I wish they would have left those off. Awesome head sculpt and lots of pouches for tacos, I hope they include some mp5k's and some gag accessories with the final release.

From M. Crawford's SDCC Coverage:
sdcc2014_sideshow_106.jpg

sdcc2014_sideshow_104.jpg

I think we need to quote the images...because DAMN...that's awesome.

Please don't make us wait too long SSc.

Once he gets closer to release I'll shop around for some shin guards and maybe swap the boots out too.

After seeing that "leaked test footage" the other day,makes me want the PO for this a lot sooner than later!
Come on Sideshow,put him up for PO now!
:impatient:

I am definitely getting this figure and although it may be a long shot, a movie would be nice too. There certainly is interest from the comments I have read online!

Back