1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like not too many people are into the Olivetti Apocalypse, but seeing as the PF version was a more classic design, I'd love for them to try it on the figure. The shoulder pads and extra tubes are killer.
The PF was based on his artwork for Apoc

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The PF was based on his artwork for Apoc

I was thinking more along the lines of this:

Apocalypse_Titan.jpg

The Marvel Universe 3.75" is great, but nowhere near big enough.

I think Punisher will be the best looking out of this initial line. Deadpool looks good too, but not too sure about Wolverine. Still....its gonna be a good line to collect.
Its early. I could see them changing quite a bit on all of them before they're launched. From faces to costumes. Now id love to see an Apocalypse :)

I'd love to see the original five Xmen. Maybe even a classic colossus. Love that they finally answered their comic DC line with a Marvrl one. Keep it up sideshow.

skip doom and make magneto.. holy orgasm
Yeah we need at least A Magneto. Jeez if we can't get the damn PF.

I hope they do the original 5 Xmen in their original outfits and then the newer 90s version too :) how awesome would that be.

A Savage Hulk would be cool. Seven foot tall and built like an outhouse, and much more proportional with other 1/6 figures than the HT beast (which is nevertheless a fine looking figure).
And the list goes on....

I am so ecstatic about this line. These figs along with the 1/6 DC figs will make an awesome display and representation of both universes.

Hey now X-men fans finally have a chance of getting 1/6 figures.....

Personally I'd only want Ultron and Thanos in comic form, I prefer HT's more realistic figures based on movie designs for most characters but those two got me into comics and I love their designs.

Wow, fifteen pages already. My sincere apologies if this has already been addressed! I am immensely frustrated by the Wolverine and Deadpool. I've seen people talking about how great they look, but... Marvel fans have been waiting years for high-end comic figures, and when it finally happens it's a range in which the makers take creative liberties with the costumes. Meanwhile DC has had two fantastically accurate ranges, one of which is simultaneous and from the same company. Bearing in mind the frequency with which it happens, I'm starting to wonder if it's something Marvel actively encourages with its licensed properties. If that's the case, kudos to them for encouraging creativity, but minus several million points for not allowing for at least one page-accurate range before introducing alternative visions.

Years, I looked forward to this. That Wolverine just makes me sad. At least his gloves are cinched on nice and tight with those straps, though! I wouldn't want them fall off. That would be embarrassing! And some nice steel-toed boots so his feet don't get hurt. Y'know, Wolverine's feet. Perhaps we could equip him with some armor, as well. Or is that what all the seams are for?

Back