1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will they be cheaper without actor licensing fees or whatever? One things for sure, there wont be a need to be nearly as picky about the sculpts...

the joe line is gone to make room for this, obviously. i'll take that trade.

Personnel preference I guess, but I don't

They will make obvious character similar to those marvel studios releases and then drop this also

preview_PunisherSixth.jpg

Oh hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

If this is truly going to be the classic line, then my collecting will be taking on a whole new direction.

I just want the xmen I'll be happy.

OH YES! A Full team.... Wolverine, Rogue, Cyclops Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, COLOSSUS! Beast, Iceman, Kitty Pride with Lockheed, MAGNETO! Emma Frost, Jubilee ( Gimme a current comic vampire Variant TOO!) , Professor X, X-23, Gambit, Angel, Archangel, ... you know what... this is easier

xmen90s.jpg

I Like DC comics.. but Marvel is where my Heart is as far as comics.

I MUST buy them all. PLEASE BRING IT.

I can;t imagne any of these NOT selling.

If this is truly going to be the classic line, then my collecting will be taking on a whole new direction.

Well put. I feel the same way. With all this stuff coming out that looks awesome but i can never afford. This is the best news in a while

Punisher and Deadpool before Cap!???

tumblr_inline_n0mf4jKzrD1sx3uwd.gif

Otherwise awesome news indeed. :clap
Beuase there is a TON of mold reuse potential with their weapon accessories. especialy with all the guns left over from the joe line to star with. they;re also easy to do, and popular. good ones to screw up on.

I am stoked! And if these keep at a good price like DC line or star wars, I might just focus on sideshow lines. Hot toys is getting too high for my budget.

Back