1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in Deadpool and Wolverine,but the line Needs Captain America,Thor,Iron Man,Dr. Doom
They tease an iron man at the end of the video. You can see the light from his arc device. You can also see Spiderman and what looks like Dr. Doom
u9abanym.jpg

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'd love a classic Dr. Doom. Juggernaut would also be an instant buy. Deadpool looks fantastic, though. Like a few have mentioned, Wolvie needs some work, but I'm glad they went with the brown costume.

Not a fan of that head...but the rest is stunning. I've got a perfect brown costume custom masked head I can do. I was working on a custom of that figure this month. Now I can just wait. Lol I love how they are doing the forearms and claws. His arms are proper swollen as well. Well done

The far shadow on the right, from the teaser pic, isn't that the juggernaut? Bigger than the rest, kind of like his helmet, and a large outstretched fist.

Coming out of collecting Hot toys Marvel figures I said im done with Marvel.I just was hoping that sideshow wont start making comic version 1/6 figures.Sadly for my wallet this day has come.Im getting all of the three revealed and I would like a good classic Iron man from the 80's and a classic Hawkeye(not the new black/purple suit with the sunglasses).
The only thing that bugs me is the tailoring.As someone said its hard to bring the comic suits to life and thats why it is spandex all over in the movies

I'm surprised they're doing an Iron Man figure to be honest. HT certainly has a jump in that department. But doing a classic comic Spiderman, instead the crappy movie figures is a huge plus.

I'm surprised they're doing an Iron Man figure to be honest. HT certainly has a jump in that department. But doing a classic comic Spiderman, instead the crappy movie figures is a huge plus.

yeah thats what I said, as soon as I seen Comic versions I was like

OH OH IRON MAN IRON!!! MAN!!!......... OMG SPIDEY!!!!!! wait.......wait Captain ******** AMERICA!!!!

Back