1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only wolverine and dead pool shown. I'm loving the Wolverine costume, it's like a faux leather. I don't think it's a specific artist interpretation, but it works. Not a fan of the sculpt myself, but that will be adjusted I'm told.

Only wolverine and dead pool shown. I'm loving the Wolverine costume, it's like a faux leather. I don't think it's a specific artist interpretation, but it works. Not a fan of the sculpt myself, but that will be adjusted I'm told.

Deadpool looks,great Logan needs some tweaks but has tons of potential

I can't believe this.

THIS was what i was hoping and praying for more than anything from SDCC and it's going to happen!!!

I jokingly said if this was ever announced i would sell all my figures and buy every Marvel comic figure instead. :yess:

bugamyha.jpg

I suppose it was a matter of time they took their premium formats and are revamping them in to six scale figures.

Gotta be honest, I LOVE THE IDEA.......but much like the DC line I know looking at that Wolverine I'm gonna be disappointed. We are going to be charged $200 or more for figures that are really worth around $130-145 at most. I purchased a few of the DC line and found them lacking for the price I was charged, Wolverine already looks to be in that same vein of figure. Charge me less than $150 and I'm in for all of them but if you think your gonna charge me HT prices for THAT Wolverine your outta your mind!

Well, they more or less justified putting GI Joe on hold as far as I'm concerned. This is basically my dream 1/6" scale figure line.

Sculpt and clothing is way better on Wolverine, the loose suit only makes it look better.

Regardless, both look insane.

Way better than the DC ones.

It's sad that apparently the DC ones were the prototypes :slap

These are beautiful. I've always wanted Marvel figures like this. I've always been more Marvel than DC except a few obvious guys.

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm interested in Deadpool and Wolverine,but the line Needs Captain America,Thor,Iron Man,Dr. Doom

Back