1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10569014_936621176363550_7717001297671512142_n.jpg

Fainted. Woke up, had a nerdgasm, fainted again.....
EMT just left.
Damn you, HT!

So is this the existing RoboCop diecast figure or a different one that hasn't been PO'd yet?

So is this the existing RoboCop diecast figure or a different one that hasn't been PO'd yet?

new one...I hope the wait is not too long but it'll probably be like another year before we have it in our grubby hands...

new one...I hope the wait is not too long but it'll probably be like another year before we have it in our grubby hands...
I don't care. Shut up and take my money already

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Ok thanks. I can cancel my other one from BBTS.

Re: Hot Toys: RoboCop - (Battle Damaged) - Alex Murphy unmasked!!

This is insane. Between this and the 2 Batmen, Marty Mcfly and Optimus Prime, I might be having a seizure.

Yep, people always make out like HT is pulling a fast one by having two separate and complete versions, but it's the best way. He looks so much better with battle damage over the entire body than just switching out a chest plate would accomplish. Though I do love the semi-BD options on the clean version. Guess one could have 3 separate and distinct Robos, but I'm not going to go that deep on this figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back