1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea at first I thought I'd just cancel the regular and get this but since I returned ED I can just get both versions instead.

Just preordered the regular version because of this guy, if im gonna have robo im gonna need both versions of this beast. Shame about ED209 I would have liked to get him eventually but with all the rubber issues im afraid it would be a waste of money.

My final flexpay for clean Robo is in August; I'm glad he'll be payed off, so I can order this must-have item.
I'm still wondering if HT is going to add some pearlescent purple and blue tones to the armor as seen in the film, especially on the clean version before it became damaged and blood-drenched.

Yessss! One must own BOTH!!!

Easiest purchase without even knowing the price ever. Hell, this is already prepaid!

I might get flamed for this, but I thought EB Robo was going to be the best representation of the character. Based on this, and assuming that the production piece looks like this, then I'm DEAD wrong. And I like it.

Competition is an AMAZING thing! So, in a way, thanks ********* Bill!

I've seen the videos of Enterbay's Robocop. It's 97 percent Robocop 3. This blows it away.

My final flexpay for clean Robo is in August; I'm glad he'll be payed off, so I can order this must-have item.
I'm still wondering if HT is going to add some pearlescent purple and blue tones to the armor as seen in the film, especially on the clean version before it became damaged and blood-drenched.

If you go to 3:30 of Sean Long's video, yep, the armor has a purple hue above the chestplate.

I've seen the videos of Enterbay's Robocop. It's 97 percent Robocop 3. This blows it away.

Accessory wise, it is. It does still look amazing, and two of the three faceplates are Weller.

Agreed that this blows it away though, as a prototype that it is right now anyway. If it makes it to our hands looking like this, I'll be the happiest man to has ever been proven wrong,

anyone think itll be possible so swap heads on these two robocops??. i really dig the unmasked head ver. , and would like to put it on the chair ver. Robocop. when i get mine.:impatient::hi5:

i know it will probally be really expensive buying the unmasked head on ebay.:FREAK:

anyone think itll be possible so swap heads on these two robocops??. i really dig the unmasked head ver. , and would like to put it on the chair ver. Robocop. when i get mine.:impatient::hi5:
You would have to swap the neck too.

Yea at first I thought I'd just cancel the regular and get this but since I returned ED I can just get both versions instead.

Same here now that I cant display my robo with the bd parts fighting Ed209 i'll just have 2 robos. 1 clean and 1 as murphy.
I really have to have this for another reason as well. After he's killed in the film he's brought back as Robocop,
but at the end of the film you see he gets his memory back and he's murphy again. Gotta have this one to pose as murphy.

I have the regular Diecast Robocop on preorder. I hope we see him within the next couple of weeks.

I'll definitely be ordering this damaged Murphy the second it goes up. I never bought ED-209, so I have no desire to set up a "partially damaged Robocop". Regular and Murphy side by side is fine by me. Needless to say, I'm super pumped. I can't wait to own this figure.

What would really be cool is if they made Officer Alex Murphy before he gets shot up, then we could create a "Robo-Trinity" of sorts. The man (officer Murphy), the cyborg (Robocop), then the fusion of the two (BD).

robocop-1.jpg

Ballers need to get five RoboCops.

1: Regular Diecast for Clean Display
2: 2nd Regular Diecast for partially BD Display (ED-209 battle)
3: Unmasked BD Robocop
4. and 5.: 3nd Regular Diecast Robocop and 2nd Unmasked BD Robocop in order to combine BD visor with fully BD body for police firing squad version.

Must have both clean and BD... choices are impossible on this figure!

I like how they added the Cobra Assault Cannon for those who want to display it with their BD ED209.

14557028457_a927887ba7_b.jpg
...when ED rots so much that we will leave only legs and through away all the rest :lol

ED was so terrifying in that movie. A real shame that they wasted all that development on another figure with an instantly rotting dome. A real shame. Oh well.

Well to be fair, the actual collectible release is terrifying too. Makes me cry,

eddome002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back