1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best. Gif. Ever.

Sorry brah:

fe45c4e1c861ad7f709ceb09360b13bd_zps1f6bb972.jpg

Why dont people want the figure to be diecast? Just because of the potential paint chipping?

Some are worried about that, some are worried about potential loss in detail, others are worried that Hot Toys will use some inferior type of metals and it will corrode. We won't know about any of that until we have these figures and they've been with us for a few years.

I don't mind it potentially being die-cast actually, it's the garbage sound chip I want them to avoid on this one.

I'll be ****ing spewing if they put that crap in again. :gah:

I don't mind it potentially being die-cast actually, it's the garbage sound chip I want them to avoid on this one.

I'll be ****ing spewing if they put that crap in again. :gah:

Actually, I'd love a sound chip in this figure, but only if it spouts Peter Weller's actual movie dialogue. "Looking for me?" "I'm not arresting you anymore." "They'll fix you, they fix everyone." "Murphy." etc.

Actually, I'd love a sound chip in this figure, but only if it spouts Peter Weller's actual movie dialogue. "Looking for me?" "I'm not arresting you anymore." "They'll fix you, they fix everyone." "Murphy." etc.
Seriously. Those end of the movie lines are the butter.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back