1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Hell No!!! Dude I can't believe you just posted that! Get ready for a massive **** storm heading your way :D
I think she's a lady bro. Yeah i was taken aback as well Lol. Maybe she's trolling

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

i-kid-i-kid.jpg

I saw this badboy at Ani-Com yesterday. Looks so good. HS is outstanding, and it looks a little small in proportion to the body which is accurate.

The BD on the armor is phenomenal, the oil leaking, the rust, the grime, the bullet holes.... this is a must buy.

I don't know why I had this thought recently, but I couldn't help wondering, "How many of you guys are in your 30s? Are you saving for retirement at all?" For some reason it's really depressing to think about a bunch of 40 year-old guys who haven't saved **** for retirement because Hot Toys milked them of every penny for the last ten years of their lives.

Best thing about getting older isn't the hair that starts to grow out of new and exciting places, but additional disposable income to buy the cool memorabilia from movies we enjoy.

Plus if a $300 figure bought every three months means I can't retire, I couldn't afford to retire before that.... :)

saw the BD version today in Hong Kong, in terms of headsculpts i prefer HTs to Enterbay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back