1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it's getting redundant to the point of parody but it just needs to be said every time we see a new pic.....just F#%^ING WOW!!!!! It's freaking alive, I swear it is!!! Haven't seen anything this eerily lifelike/accurate since the first Keaton Batman made us dirty our shorts......

Good god man.

Also, the EB HS is actually amazing. It's just not Weller, that is all...
Craftsmanship wise, they are both perfection. But yes, one "sucks", lol.

I'm really quite tempted to swap my P-O for this guy. I'd really only want one Robocop, and to me thisi is way more impressive.

I'm really quite tempted to swap my P-O for this guy. I'd really only want one Robocop, and to me thisi is way more impressive.

go for it I say, that's what I'm doing also coz I think the bd version is the version to own and I don't think displaying 2 Robocop figures side by side works anyway. Plus obviously you save $350.

Last edited:
First post!!!
I am a new collector, but have already nearly met my collecting needs.
I need the 2 Robocops... The original movie was my favorite growing up. The two hot toys figures capture the robocop character extremely well....
Will display the 2 with my B/D T1 T-800 in my detolf!!

First post!!!
I need the 2 Robocops... The original movie was my favorite growing up. The two hot toys figures capture the robocop character extremely well....
Welcome! :duff to collecting

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

First post!!!

Sounds like a plan! Welcome aboard, man!

First post!!!

That does sound like a dream display!

Welcome!

I wonder how many more they could sell if they had stock on hand, to sell at the comic cons
Seems like the hype alone would sell extra units
I'm saying, use comic con to release figures that are ready to go
Maybe use some teaser pics prior to release

I wonder how many more they could sell if they had stock on hand, to sell at the comic cons
Seems like the hype alone would sell extra units
I'm saying, use comic con to release figures that are ready to go
Maybe use some teaser pics prior to release

Ahhh...the good ole days. SSCs didn't sell all newly announced figures but the con exclusives were there and you could put in your PO for most new items.

That was really fun. I'm sure it was a logistical nightmare for SSCs.

Oh dear LORD! Someone needs to sell the headsculpt to me please!

I doubt there's a collector alive, whose needs have been met.

:wave

Getting close. Not too much else I want to buy after Robo and Beetlejuice (if it's good). A Barbossa, if one ever gets produced, a Terminator endoskeleton and an Alien and I'm struggling to think of much else that would tempt me.

Maybe a couple of SW figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back