1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they did a great job on this, everything from the damage to the face is spot on
now wheres Clarence?
RoboCop.1987.Remastered.Directors.Cut.1080p.BluRay.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.x265.HEVC-PHD.mkv_snapshot_01.3.jpg

his back side should be even dirtier than front side. makes sence as he was lying in dirt and mud. (start the movie and watch that scene, one screenshot is totally not enough)

d564675f1aea.jpg

but it might be just the light (lack of it).

also WTF are those fat folds on his butt? compare screen and figure and see them to be never unseen.

his back side should be even dirtier than front side. makes sence as he was lying in dirt and mud. (start the movie and watch that scene, one screenshot is totally not enough)

but it might be just the light (lack of it).

Yeah, if the cannon & data spike weren't included, one could almost assume that it's just based on when he gets away & starts to repair himself at the mill.

On that basis & all things considered with this set, he should be pretty filthy. :lol

AMAZING PICS GUYS!!! :rock :rock :rock

If I was to nitpick I would say to get ride of the “hexagon” shape stand. Personally I hate them. I would much rather have the DX style “grate” from DX13 or a diorama style like the upcoming BD T 800.

Things I would love to be included…BD helmet and a back drop!

I think I'm in love. :thud:

HT have done an amazing job here and that will be one sweet ass day when I can display both their Robocop's in my collection. :panic:

Hexagon shape is the OCP symbol brah, that's classic

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back