1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep coming back to this thread because I can't get that gottdamn amazing Weller sculpt out of my head. Hottoys put their foot in everyone's ass with this figure.

I keep coming back to this thread because I can't get that gottdamn amazing Weller sculpt out of my head.
it's not only headsculpt which is already perfection. it's all those small details - oil leaks, metal damage, dirt spots, blood drops - that should be there.

10293837_587846824669599_415917651161328336_o.jpg

peter-weller-robocop1.jpg

finally, when we are promised "battle damaged", it's really DAMAGED. i even feel pity that there's no way to use two of these figures on display. too beautiful work.

I think this may very well be the most realistic figure ever made, quite likely to be hot toys crowning achievement!!! I cannot wait to have this......

ACG2014HD33_zps0ab3dfed.jpg~original

I think this may very well be the most realistic figure ever made, quite likely to be hot toys crowning achievement!!! I cannot wait to have this......
original[/img]

Agree with this, I want this asap

I showed my 5 yr old son the pic and told him it was going to be a figure and he said " is this real life?"

Agree with this, I want this asap

I showed my 5 yr old son the pic and told him it was going to be a figure and he said " is this real life?"
Lmao for real. Kids love this **** and i cant wait to have kids for those moments man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Beautiful figure......glad i waited, hope its diecast it looks huge
I think it is. The original was so doesn't make sense to not make this as well. It'll be $300 like the last one
If this doesn't already come with a few jars of babyfood for target practice, I WILL make them, including printed labels.
It does and it comes with the assault rifle too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Man, I´m barely at work and needed to get back here to get another look.
It´s just unreal how this looks.
It looks even more realistic as DX-13´s bd parts and overall appearance.
Just insane, I can SO NOT WAIT for the announcement!!!
Bring it!!!!
:rock

We need more pics!!! And a preorder page on Sideshow!

I love how from some angles, he looks a little forlorn, a little sad, from others, he looks absolutely determined, resolute. Keeping my fingers crossed that the final product doesn't lose too much of this awesome sculpt.

there are even inside mechanics visible through a hole in the chest plate.
and a wrinkled chin where make-up masters had to cover the actual board between man's face and machine suit.
such attention to details. Robocop franchise is really lucky this year (unless all those figures deteriorate in rubber parts / rot in metal parts in 3 months after unpacking).

I'm really tempted, but having two of the same characters in a display case just doesn't work. Might have to buy this and swap out clean/BD occasionally.

I have a sneaking suspicion the prod paintjob won't be anywhere near as good as this. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though!

such attention to details. Robocop franchise is really lucky this year (unless all those figures deteriorate in rubber parts / rot in metal parts in 3 months after unpacking).

Well, it IS HT....

I have a sneaking suspicion the prod paintjob won't be anywhere near as good as this. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though!
up until now one of best HT qualities was that i didn't have to think "oh, this is just an exhibition variant, stock product will be way lower in quality", like it's always with Neca, McFarlane, Sideshow. in fact exhibited figures sometimes looked worse than stock :)
but i really don't see how they repeat THAT detailed painting of armor in factories. it's definitely hand-painted for hours this time, on a level i've seen in SilentSurfer's projects only.

Right now the bd detail and hs is the only selling point of this figure, if they mess up on production there's no point in buying this one.
C'mon HT don't fook this up like ED209.

Right now the bd detail and hs is the only selling point of this figure, if they mess up on production there's no point in buying this one.
C'mon HT don't fook this up like ED209.
There's not going to be any rubber parts on this I imagine. :lol

..& secondly.. they're not SSC, so expect something at least close to the above.

every next photo is better and better. thanks! saved.
how do you find them? i google and see nothing )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back