1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crap, you weren't kidding.

ACG2014HD32_zps3be7242c.jpg~original

For the all the flack ht gets (and rightly so in my eyes) for prioritising the new marvel stuff when they finally get round to the classics, man they really knock them out of the park.

Out of my big three (Burton batman, robo and terminator) hot toys have really pulled out their A game over the years and I think the DX10 was the only let down for me

Now compare and contrast this to the marvel threads, drax, asm 2 and the wolverine figure in particular, and I think that maybe it's not so bad having to wait for these things. They just seem to get a lot more care and attention

Dear god. I swear I thought that was a real pic of Weller before I read it was OMG. This is a true work of art. I can't imagine if you even remotely like Robocop that you could pass on this. It's just astonishing. :thud:

That is freakishly real looking. I know the actual figure wont look as good but damn that may be the most lifelike hs I've scene on a figure.

It will be damn close. HT is pretty good at this 1/6 thing.

O I know it will be close but trust me I've seen quite a few protos look nicer than the figure when released. Plus photos don't hold a candle to actually seeing the figure in hand. This one im not worried about though, I think its a safe bet it will be damn close.

That is freakishly real looking. I know the actual figure wont look as good but damn that may be the most lifelike hs I've scene on a figure.
This ain't no Sideshow dolly. :lecture

G-Zuss Kreist - those OMG pics are ****ing stunning, truly.

..& folks were all like "nah!! Just want helmeted shiny one with yapping chip & da metalz!!"

This is going to KILL that first figure set. :lol

Paint job looks great, shame the final product won't retain that level of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back