1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:exactly: agreed with all parts of that message.

....why does right eye look melted? did the deterioration start already? :lol
Saw that too. Might be the reflection off of a light

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Hot Toys: RoboCop - (Battle Damaged) - Alex Murphy unmasked!!

Only likeness HT have nailed, asides the Godfather. IMO.

Insta-Cop.
I would include the Christopher Reeve Superman, '89 Keaton Batman, Tech-Noir T-800 Arnold, and a Bruce Lee or two also, (even though they only had to nail half of Keaton.) They nailed those sculpts, though not the skin paint app on Reeve.
This Robo will be the only time I think I need both clean and bd versions of anything.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys: RoboCop - (Battle Damaged) - Alex Murphy unmasked!!

Looks great but I'm not a big enough Robocop fan to get it.

iQikVZgsYQx06.gif

So is this portrait included with the figure, because it's not on the product pics on SS website.

So is this portrait included with the figure, because it's not on the product pics on SS website.
Lol this is not up for PO yet. This is the battle damaged version

Oh, that is so not funny! :mad: I stumble once in a while but I'm nowhere near his level.
Lmao man. Just a joke. Its been happening to a lot of ppl these last two days. Head on over to the Pablo V Hulk thread Lol yeah no one's that bad Lol

You almost have to get both the clean and BD versions of this figure. Both equally iconic, the first a symbol of him as a "product," the second his attempt to reclaim some of his lost/stolen humanity.

You almost have to get both the clean and BD versions of this figure. Both equally iconic, the first a symbol of him as a "product," the second his attempt to reclaim some of his lost/stolen humanity.
I wonder if I got both if I could switch the heads from the clean to the BD version. Now that would be awesome but for that awesomeness I'd have to shell out $6 bills +shipping and import fees

Any word if this is coming with the helmet as well? I kinda dig the police assault scene more than Murphy unmasked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back