Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales July 7, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5: July 7, 2017

Loved the first two, thought the third was descent enough and the fourth was...the fourth. :lol
I'll be interested in seeing whether or not they can bring back that old Pirates charm.

4th was a step in the right direction away from the over the top nonsense we got at the end of 2 and throughout 3. 3 was far, far worse than 4.

Christoph Waltz is signed on as the villain. Would prefer if Penelope Cruz didn't come back.

It's got potential. Jack has the Pearl back(about time), Barbossa has a ship of his own so that tired "the Pearl is mine" **** should be played out. No side love story either with mermaids or alter boys or whatever.

Also, I want to see more of the Spanish now that all of the EIT Officers (Gillette and Groves) from the previous films are dead.

If anything like the 4th then... it's gonna sink.

oh Waltz is in this, good move

I didnt think the 4th was bad, it sorta redeemed the series for me, I didnt particularly like the 2nd and 3rd one, but the 1st is one of my all time favourite movies

As much as I love these movies, the wait between them can only hurt them as years go on. I remember when you didn't have to wait so long between movies of a franchise. Guess it's all the CGI now that slows them to a crawl.

Age does not slow down.

Honestly, the wait isn't the only issue. Personally, the 4th film felt vacant without bloom and knightley

Honestly, the wait isn't the only issue. Personally, the 4th film felt vacant without bloom and knightley

I don't know about them, but the story itself wasn't that good.

Rumor has it that Depp is drinking heavily again and he better get a handle on it.

I take is Johnny Depp is coming back as Captain Jack??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back