1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

First one to get to Kevin Bacon wins :lol

Er, can do from Lena Headey- she was in 300, as in fact was "The Fass", if I remember correctly! Who was in Xmen first class with The Bacon.

I can't remember anything useful, but I can do that game :lol

And now you're just showing off.

:)

Don't forget everyone - we can get this thread further off topic, but only if we all work together!

What's this thread about again? Oh yeah, girls. Ellen = female = girls

I would like to preorder this biyatch.

Tbh, now we need a list of these "obscure actresses", just so we can imdb their walk-on TV show appearances & adverts for air freshner & soap.

I'm afraid if I do I can be pinpointed. This junk hangs on the net forever. I'm not sure why I even thought to post about Kerry. I guess I saw your UK location and it jumped out.

When George Clooney is praising the size of your package, you've got it pretty much ------- made.

Is that a Sentinel in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Every day I come to this thread hoping to find an update about this goddamn figure. Instead all we get is page after page of BS that has nothing to do with it. If you want to blather on about all this crap, how about starting a different ****ing thread?!

Every day I come to this thread hoping to find an update about this goddamn figure. Instead all we get is page after page of BS that has nothing to do with it. If you want to blather on about all this crap, how about starting a different ****ing thread?!

How about cooling your jets about this figure. You don't really need it that badly.

Handily, you know there's no meaningful news on this figure until the front page carries the ELLEN RIPLEY PREORDER NOW! panel. That seems to be the reliable norm for 99% of hot toys threads.

I wandered into another thread that showed the four hundred and eighty six Iron Man armours that are in the pipeline. I feel slightly depressed by that.

Well, this discussion is miles more interesting that anything one can say about the figure at this point...

It was indeed, thank you. Although living in Los Angeles all my life, I've had my share of obscure actresses many times over.

pics or it didn't happen

Yeah, before he was famous they worked in the same pub and were going out for a year or so. Talking about 'The Fass' with my mate and his wife becomes funnier with each progressively well received movie he features in. I like to casually ask his wife if she's seen the latest Fassbender flick, and we talk about cinematography, performances, scripting... but the discussion always ends up with how massive his shlong is :lol
I see - well, there you go then. :duff

:lol :lol :lol

Now you know how I feel every time the Prometheus thread gets bumped, because someone's bored.

At least this figure IS being released. :lol

tumblr_n71am9JYe01stbgm6o5_500.gif

I am actually looking forward to this figure (revised sculpt ofcoarse). Prior to the reveal of Ripley @ SDCC the thought of her in my display case never crossed my mind. But it does make sense as Ripley being the most iconic female character in a Sci Fi movie. And she would be my first 1/6th scale female (Damn you Returns Catwoman)

Back