1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

:lol I had to make sure my wife was out of the house when I unboxed Catwoman. Couldn't let her see me stoop to that level. :lol

:lol I know the feeling. When I told my wife Catwoman needed hair gel a while back I think she was ready to flee.

Last edited:

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't mind the first sculpt, I'm just not digging the hair on either.

I really wish HT would sculpt female hair, it looks so much better. I'm hoping for an Alien 3 version, would solve the problem and it's the coolest look for Ripley I think.

I'd pass on sculpted hair. As well as looking pretty crap to me personally, it'd cut off all mobility of the head.

For the shorter haircuts it's more than appropriate to sculpt hair, but while normally I'd be running away from it like nothing else, I do agree that in this particular instance it does make more sense to do it as they have. Plus the revised head & hair is a marked improvement over the first reveal.

I demand sculpted hair on the Alien 3 Ripley. Sculpted *********.

My joke I think. :lol

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

Sculpted hair for this would suck, the last few figs with rooted hair look really good..
Its everyone's own opinion and taste I know but I prefer sculpted hair as I think rooted hair gives the figure a doll like appearance.

Yeah I hate futzing rooted hair on my action figs, I am constantly looking over my shoulder, making sure no one can see what I'm doing. :lol
:rotfl Brilliant!!! :rotfl:rotfl

I never understood the deal with those undies, they are barely on her hips and look like childrens underwear.

damn that new sculpt is a massive improvment. Awesome likeness!

Back