1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

From STGCC:

htripleys.jpg
htalienreleases.jpg
htripleytoy.jpg
htripleytoy2.jpg
htripleyagain.jpg
htripley.jpg
htripleyagain2.jpg
htripleycloseup.jpg

Love the A1 ripley figure looks good so far, the Aliens ripley im not feeling as much.
Don't know if its just the hs I don't like as much with that hair, or if its cuz I know that PL will cost too much.

Love the A1 ripley figure looks good so far, the Aliens ripley im not feeling as much.
Don't know if its just the hs I don't like as much with that hair, or if its cuz I know that PL will cost too much.

I have a bad feeling Ripley and Power Loader are gonna cost $600+.

The 79 Ripley is a lovely sculpt, but the head seems too big now; whether it's because the pencil neck is exaggerating it, or it's both.

Hmm..

Still looking good. I know it's only a small accessory but they best revise that Jones sculpt.

I wonder if HT's is going to go as far as adding low waisted white panties with this figure. Look I know your thinking, I’m just asking!

I wonder if HT's is going to go as far as adding low waisted white panties with this figure. Look I know your thinking, I’m just asking!

Groce.

You're one horny bastard Bo Shrek. This is the second or third post I've come across where you've insinuated sexual feeling towards your dolls. Don't even want to know what you think when Catwoman shows up (or Penguin in his nasty onsie).

I'm actually more excited about this ALIEN Ripley than I am about the T1 Terminator now.

I agree with you WG, this figure and the New Power-loader are absolute must haves for my collection. My advice, stay out of the Terminator threads--people have resorted to calling the new HS 'weeping boy' LOL

I agree with you WG, this figure and the New Power-loader are absolute must haves for my collection. My advice, stay out of the Terminator threads--people have resorted to calling the new HS 'weeping boy' LOL

But I had thought it was something they could never do?

Groce.

You're one horny bastard Bo Shrek. This is the second or third post I've come across where you've insinuated sexual feeling towards your dolls. Don't even want to know what you think when Catwoman shows up (or Penguin in his nasty onsie).

Ahhhh..... Penguin!!!

Which is so stupid :slap

Seriously trying not to get into the 1/6 collecting, but this is just to nice to pass up. So iconic with that flamethrower.

Back