1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien

I'm not too worried... especially since there's a not photography plaque posted. This may not be the final head, or maybe they're going back to the non-actor likeness figures.

I'm really holding out hope that the one decent pic we've seen is a distorted shot. I need a nice Weaver sculpt, not only for Ripley, but for Dana from Ghostbusters!

Her hair really is frizzy like that tho lol

Exactly. Sculpted hair just was not going to work without having her head in a completely fixed position or doing this up-do seen briefly.

Attachments

• co2enh.jpg
    co2enh.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 365

No Queen. But new warriors certainly.

But for some reason I think HT is previewing something that is way off for them. With what's coming, I can see this becoming the next Batman Returns where 2 years from now we're all asking "where's Ripley?"

God. I can't even be picky about that. I want I want I want I want I want I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her sculpt looks fine to me, it's just the hair that's running pretty wild, I'm sure they'll have it fixed before it gets released (Remember SDCC Black Widow?)

I'll post this in both threads. You have to strain but if you read the sign under the "No Cameras" sign it says that they're pending approval from Weaver still. I'm sure that's all fine print, but it shows they're still in the early prototype stages, and since they definitely won't be available until the latter half of 2015, there's plenty of time to fine tune it.

Looks spot on and that rooted hair seems to be implemented nicely. Not too big on Aliens, but this is just outstanding beyond belief. :yess:

I'm excited for this. If they can revisit Ripley then it gives me hope that they will release a hicks and Hudson 2.0 where they don't look like random dudes off the street.

There's something off with the eyes. Try this; cover up her right eye (your left) and instantly the likeness is improved.

Back