1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien

Somebody should send this pic to Ms. Weaver for her approval. :lol

.. and put a pic of Hot Toys Maleficent next to it, so SW knows that Hot Toys can and should, do better.

The headsculpt needs some tweaking, and that hair definitely needs to be fixed. It just sort of lays on top of her head like she put a wig on backwards.

I think she looks pretty good. I'll probably order her if she's not too expensive. I like this version better than the Power Loader version from Aliens personally. Love the fact that she comes with Jones. Now we just need an updated Alien and I'll be good with this franchise.

I think she looks pretty good. I'll probably order her if she's not too expensive. I like this version better than the Power Loader version from Aliens personally. Love the fact that she comes with Jones. Now we just need an updated Alien and I'll be good with this franchise.

Yeah I need an Alien fig too, don't let us down HT :pray:

Hot Toys needs to shorten the space between the eyebrows and mouth, too elongated. If they squish the head down a tad it will be very close.

First pic looks terrific- others may be the infamous LIGHTING/LENS DISTORTION tricks....:rotfl

So Sigourney finally allowed her image to be used with guns after all these years?

I have no interest in the actually Aliens as figures, but would love Ripley.

Yeah truthfully the Aliens themselves while cool I'd really probably only want one or two of. One to face off with Ripley and maybe one to face a Predator. I overall am not as interested in them though.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

I’d take some creatures 2.0. Some that I didn’t have to worry about becoming dull, flaky and then falling apart. Having it look like something that was in the movie would be good too :monkey3

The plastic Jonsey is WAY too small. He was a fairly big cat; not a good sculpt of him either.
Other than that, Ripley is looking 80%... I hope that comes up to 95% when released.

Hot Toys needs to shorten the space between the eyebrows and mouth, too elongated. If they squish the head down a tad it will be very close.

I’d take some creatures 2.0. Some that I didn’t have to worry about becoming dull, flaky and then falling apart. Having it look like something that was in the movie would be good too :monkey3

:lecture:lecture:lecture

As P. and myself were saying, fairly bizarre that this figure goes against HT normal trend of ''squat and rounded'' face sculpts - precisely when a squashed facesculpt would actually be more appropriate. You wouldn't have scripted it.

I'll squash her face sculpt.

puzytebe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back