1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien

Think we see space marines at some point?

Jonesy!

10552458_663429973740085_2466191168414740992_n.jpg

Also created a thread for Ellen Ripley from Aliens:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ot-Toys-Ellen-Ripley-Aliens-(with-Powerloader

I have 6 space marines. Right now I'm liking the ALIEN stuff. Love the included motion tracker.

But I'm sure some Marines, at least Hicks and Hudson, will be made.

I actually think the hair looks fantastic. Seems crazy real to me. The head sculpt does need a little work, but I have no doubt they'll go back and modify it -- and again, we need more pictures.
Same!

I love the body, clothes and weapons/accessories but I'm sad to say I'm not feeling the hair and headsculpt. I don't know what it is.

I'm still undecided on the likeness, I need to see better pictures!

Anybodies Dallas or Kane have any rubber deterioration yet? :lol

I love the body, clothes and weapons/accessories but I'm sad to say I'm not feeling the hair and headsculpt. I don't know what it is.

Same, so far. It'll be interesting to see NECA's attempt now...where the hell are those pics btw...

NECA has their Returns Penguin and Alien/Alien figures covered up. They're teasing.

I love the body, clothes and weapons/accessories but I'm sad to say I'm not feeling the hair and headsculpt.

Same.
Probably will end up buying body, acessories and shoes since I'm already have iminime's outfit.

The display has a no camera sign.:lol
Cellphones are okay than.

I really want to like this, but I'm not sold on the rooted hair or the sculpt. I'm afraid the hair will be a hornet's nest out of the box.

Rooted hair is the ONLY option for her messy hair on Alien. At the end of the film, its pulled back in a pony tail, so rooted hair will be perfect for this. The sculpt needs work, but its a proto so no big.

Hot Toys is kickin' ass this year at SDCC. My rule for only collecting Predator figures is gone, I need this in my collection.

So this is the future of Hot Toys make two figures out of one in past they would have included this in one set but now they are milking it

Back