1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

It's tough when there's no way to work the joints into the figure or hide them under clothes. Disappointing but there's no way around it with him.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Ouch, HT's got some work cut out for Drax's body. Seems like it needs bigger lats and traps, chest also seems to sag too much. DB's HS looks ok though.

Surprised by the body on this one, but I'm sure it will all work out. Been planning to get the whole GotG lineup.

I thought he'd be bigger. Still have to get him to complete the team but hope they do a little tweaking before he's released.

He has The legs of Johny Bravo :p

His body size looks pretty good. Compared to gamora he is huge. It does look like he has been skipping leg day at the gym for 16 years. They have got to fix those wimpy legs. Bautista always had massive quads and hams. The head sculpt looks pretty good. I agree that he looks unfinished but a good start.

Wish they would have done the seamless

Not me, I don't want his skin rotting away in 5 years or sooner.

I agree though with most here - awesome details but the body is weird.

Well, four out of five ain't bad. His body needs tons of work if they want me to buy the whole set. And a angry face.

i agree with everyone on expression. They cant say he goes on rampages when he looks pretty damn calm. IMO chest does hang a bit low and traps are too small. I trust Hot toys will fix it though. they just want to have something ready for fans. I don't like so many exposed joints either. Wishing the would have done arms like DW LA Thor.

His face...

10580081_752466284815364_6057238634595394961_n.jpg

Those eyes!
:horror :horror :horror:

Love the look of drax there..that tatoo/markings all over his body is great too, and looks ljke he comes with a minigun?or rocket launcher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They updated the sculpt, I think they really got something here, alternate angry sculpt?

7023_2.jpg

Its a good likness but the eyes are totally docile. I wonder if it was sculpted by the same person who did GA Cap.

He still needs a lot of work on him. It may be some time before we see official specs for this guy. Seems like a rushed job to get him ready for SDCC.

Back