1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Yeah you're right but I can always hope.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Drax at Anicom:

Looks significantly better than SDCC, at least at this angle? Headsculpt looks the same, body different, unless it's just a matter of the head being further down on the neck?

Or maybe I'm just nuts.

10525784_10152203303132344_2317288973020021596_n.jpg

Drax at Anicom:
Looks significantly better than SDCC, at least at this angle? Headsculpt looks the same, body different, unless it's just a matter of the head being further down on the neck?
Or maybe I'm just nuts.

well pick one! :rotfl

Drax at Anicom:

Or maybe I'm just nuts.

View attachment 122663

Need a close up to be able to tell, looks about the same to me tho. Man that face is weird

Drax at Anicom:

Or maybe I'm just nuts.

View attachment 122663

The team looks great together!!

cuffs better light up or I will spam Hot Toys Facebook, every 30 seconds for 2 years
Guardians_Of_The_Galaxy_FT-02295_R.jpg

Surprised theres no new pics of Drax from Anicom

ujase9y7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the flash relax guiz

Back