1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Haha i'll complete the team sooner or later. I just know for sure that i'm not gonna get Gamora. Rocket is still a big if since the head is still bothering the hell out of me.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Haha i'll complete the team sooner or later. I just know for sure that i'm not gonna get Gamora. Rocket is still a big if since the head is still bothering the hell out of me.

the only thing that bothers me about Rocket is he could be skinnier

I agree, as could Groot

Yeah :exactly, but Groot bothers me less I think....... maybe Rocket stuffs his face with food through the whole movie and Groot grows a little wider :rotfl.....

Yeah :exactly, but Groot bothers me less I think....... maybe Rocket stuffs his face with food through the whole movie and Groot grows a little wider :rotfl.....

:lol I absolutely love the Groot figure though so no worries really. Rocket has grown on me as well. Still think he's overpriced...wonder what Drax will come in at

Oh wow is Groot supposed to be skinnier? Rocket has actually slightly grown on me as well but like you, overpriced. Drax is pretty bare bones eh? Maybe 190-200? Unless they give him a minigun. For Gamora...if anything I'll buy her sword and wait for the sequel version.

Oh wow is Groot supposed to be skinnier? Rocket has actually slightly grown on me as well but like you, overpriced. Drax is pretty bare bones eh? Maybe 190-200? Unless they give him a minigun. For Gamora...if anything I'll buy her sword and wait for the sequel version.

Yeah I could just see him coming with the usual stand and a few extra hands, not much else

The facial expression really lets the figure down.
:exactly:

The best expression for him would be this:

batista-drax-the-destroyer.jpg

Yes, that face would be perfect! Along with those shoulder muscles and a truly muscular upper body sculpt.

$190-$200 would be fantastic. I'm thinking it will be $220. His knives do look great though

Heres some Hi-Res(Ultra High) stills from the movie, no spoilers really

Drax looks pretty great in this movie, I had doubts about Dave Bautista taking this role but I don't anymore
m0719.gif

drax1.jpg
guardiansofthegalaxy53c6fd10a8c57.jpg

He really is a beast--hope HT makes his body according to how Batista looks, not just "a little more muscles True Type".

Does that bottom picture remind anyone of that Bane picture from TDKR? Lol

Let's hope he ends up being $209

I was impressed the most by Drax's portrayal by Batista and honestly that makes this guy a must for me. If they update the sculpt, which they will, its a day one PO for me

I was impressed the most by Drax's portrayal by Batista and honestly that makes this guy a must for me. If they update the sculpt, which they will, its a day one PO for me

Yeah he was awesome, much better than I expected, great acting on Bautistas part
I can see this guy being improved, what we seen was just a rushed proto

When or how long do you guys think we will see the next pre order? This week for either drax or gamora? Also will we get Ronan?

When or how long do you guys think we will see the next pre order? This week for either drax or gamora? Also will we get Ronan?

for Guardians, not for a while I think, I would say both Gamora and Drax have yet to be finished, as soon as they go up on Hot Toys website they will go up on SSC a few hours later, sometimes a day or two later

No other characters have been announced but we may get villains from the movie if it does well at the box office, but I wouldn't get my hopes up

Back