1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

To be fair, he looks to be the least finished out of the team.

True, but I've collected HT for long enough to know things rarely change and even if they do not by much.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Can't wait to have the full team on my shelf.

Can't wait to have the full team on my shelf.

With all the other stuff coming plus these 5 its kinda like the line from Jaws. "you're gonna need a bigger display case."

Wow... Star lord is the lamest of the bunch! The whole gang looks incredible!

We all know Drax is the least impressive of the group. :lol

Look at 'em sag.

I am not sure about this guy as it is not really appealing to me right now. I guess I have to see the movie first to get a better opinion of him and Gamora - the other 3 are a must though.

Definitely needs to look angrier. The body doesn't look right either. Need to be more v-cut I think. I dunno...just doesn't look right.

the chest is too low, he needs traps as well. MAn they should've used the rubber light asguardian arms on him. similar to hulk.

Definitely needs to look angrier. The body doesn't look right either. Need to be more v-cut I think. I dunno...just doesn't look right.

no he doesnt, he's the only GOTG let down now, so disappointed, they should have done the whole upper body seamless, that would be something

_1388527855.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Last edited:

The likeness and detailing on the tattoos and everything are nice enough, but the body type looks off. Easily the weakest looking of the Guardians figures at this stage but I'll still consider it as I would like the complete team.

Worst looking one of all of them. But that doesnt mean hes a pass....yet.

Back