1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

****...I just realized that Gamora never even had her green hair until now. I'm embarrassed. And it even kinda bugs me a little now XD

****...I just realized that Gamora never even had her green hair until now. I'm embarrassed. And it even kinda bugs me a little now XD

haha! thats wyrd your only noticing it now :lol

I'm over it, no changing it now

I think it's cause I still don't exactly see Gamora but literally just a green Zoe Saldana with red highlights. She was always my least favorite casting choice for me on this movie.

I think it's cause I still don't exactly see Gamora but literally just a green Zoe Saldana with red highlights. She was always my least favorite casting choice for me on this movie.

I get it, I'm that way with Drax and Batista. It's not helping that his figure looks really off right now. I love Zoe as Gamora though, and this figure.

I had my reservations about the cast but I dont anymore, they all look solid

From OMGS thread:

ACG2014HD22_zps28bd9997.jpg~original

ACG2014HD23_zpsc6f24ae0.jpg~original

:rock Am i weird for anticipating this figure more than the other Guardians figures?

That headsculpt requires no tweaking whatsoever. It's perfect:lecture

This one is just AMAZING!!!!! I won't be ordering this line, but wow, she looks so perfect!!! as does the rest of this line. Congratz to all who get them. Ill just enjoy them through all the pix :)

Back